Monday, June 27, 2011

Blame it on the Rum





Well we had a great day in paradise.  It started out with a Painkiller at 10:30 and we stayed with the rum theme for the rest of the day.  Sat on the beach, snacked on pistachios and drank several rum flavored concoctions.  We had lunch about 2:00 which included ribs and more rum.  Finally it was time to go back to the villa and get cleaned up for dinner.  We went to Lee’s Beach Grill which was recommended.  Since we were not real hungry, Sally and I decided to have a sandwich.  She ordered a burger and I ordered a Mahi and we split them so we each had some surf and turf.  We paired this with a Dona Paula Malbec from Argentina.  The food was excellent and the wine … well I don’t remember how the wine tasted … blame it on the rum.  Of course the worst part was I didn’t even get any chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. hey stutlers! I am drooling over all the yummy food and wine on your blog! Drink a painkiller (or two) for me please and I can't wait to hear all about your St. Marten adventures :)

    ReplyDelete